When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you place an order, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
Within 7 business days
We will notify you via phone call
Within 7 business days
We will notify you via letter
Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to:
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders. Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with Vivid-Hosting, LLC.. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document Vivid-Hosting, LLC. may suspend or terminate your account.
Vivid-Hosting, LLC.'s Acceptable Use Policy (the "Policy") for Vivid-Hosting, LLC. Services is designed to help protect Vivid-Hosting, LLC., Vivid-Hosting, LLC.'s customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by Vivid-Hosting, LLC.. Vivid-Hosting, LLC. reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at http://www.vivid-hosting.net/aup/.
Prohibited Uses of Vivid-Hosting, LLC. Systems and Services:
1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
2. Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email ("UBE", "spam"). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through Vivid-Hosting, LLC.'s servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertising a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on Vivid-Hosting, LLC.'s servers, is prohibited. Vivid-Hosting, LLC. accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
3. Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by Vivid-Hosting, LLC. customers must be Closed-loop ("Confirmed Opt-in"). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any Vivid-Hosting, LLC.-hosted domain, or referencing any Vivid-Hosting, LLC. account, is prohibited.
4. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
5. Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org/rokso.
6. Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., "cracking").
7. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
8. Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any Vivid-Hosting, LLC. customers or end-users by any means or device.
9. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of- service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the Vivid-Hosting, LLC. network or on another provider's network.
10. Using Vivid-Hosting, LLC.'s Services to interfere with the use of the Vivid-Hosting, LLC. network by other customers or authorized users.
Customer Responsibility for Customer's Users
Each Vivid-Hosting, LLC. customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from Vivid-Hosting, LLC., is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an Vivid-Hosting, LLC. customer will be forwarded to the Vivid-Hosting, LLC. customer's postmaster for action. If violations of the Vivid-Hosting, LLC. Acceptable Use Policy occur, Vivid-Hosting, LLC. reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating Vivid-Hosting, LLC.'s AUP as Vivid-Hosting, LLC. deems appropriate, without notice.
We offer a full 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee! If for any reason you are not happy with your order please contact us within 30 days of orders delivery date. We ensure all products will be in 100% working condition and if not we will repair/replace. We will offer a full refund if you are not satisfied with your order 100% no questions asked if contacted within 30 days after delivery. Customers who initiate unauthorized chargebacks via Credit Card or Paypal will be immediately terminated and banned from future service. Services are considered delivered upon delivery of client credentials.
© 2020 VIVIDHOSTING