- Working with server operating systems: Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, and Linux mainly: Centos, Debian, Fedora and Ubuntu.
- Networking and server troubleshooting: bind IPs, lookup DNS information, run trace routes, utilizing RDP and SSH.
- Experience with cable management techniques and tools
- Experience in troubleshooting Dell server hardware.
- Knowledge in setting up switches and basic firewall and VPN configurations.
- Knowledge in Hyper-V, Cisco IOS/NX-OS, VLAN/switching topologies
- Experience with directory technologies – LDAP, Active Directory
- Experience in identity and access management
- Security and identity management concepts
- Experience in one or more languages such as Bash, Powershell, Python
- Experience with common RF test equipment (spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, signal generators)
- Experience with cellular (UMTS/LTE) core and radio network infrastructure equipment
- Performing radiated and conducted RF measurements
- Working knowledge of RF and general communication requirements (ie. Power, noise figure, ACPR, jitter, phase noise, etc)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Frequent movement
- Loading/unload of hardware into server cabinets
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment with constantly changing priorities
- Must be thorough and attentive to details
- Must be an excellent problem solver